About Equipment Services
Sparsh Armamentarium Solutions offers a plethora of Home Medical Equipment's on rental basis for long term / short term use. These include Air Beds, Air Mattress, 3 or 5 Parameter Monitors, Suction Pumps, DVT Pumps, Oxygen Concentrators, Oxygen Cylinder, BIPAP/C-PAP Devices, Ventilators, Wheelchairs etc. All medical equipment's are maintained in good condition & our technicians organize transport & installation of the medical equipment at the patient's home as well as give usage training to the Patient/Caregiver. We further enable Wearables based Remote Monitoring using low intensity blue tooth enabled (BLE) devices to continuously capture & remotely monitor patient vitals such as Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose, SPO2, ECG Rhythm etc.
For Whom ?
Post Hospitalisation/Surgery Care
Rehabilitation & Restorative Care
Senior Citizen Care
The Benefits of Medical Equipment & Consumables at Home
- Wide-range of Equipment :There are various medical equipment available online for various purposes that triggers the healing process in a safer manner. Equipment such as sleep therapy, diagnostic, therapeutic, durable, respiratory & orthopaedic will be available making it easy for the senior patients to recover at great pace.
- Reduces the Stay at the Hospital :Most of the studies revealed that patients recover faster in a known environment like home than in the hospital & the same medical equipment that used at the hospital can be used at the home as well. This can reduce the patient's hospital stay while allowing him/her the convenience of using the equipment at home.
- Affordability :Medical equipment can be availed on both rental basis & for purchases. Considering the admission of the hospital & the other charges, the same equipment can be used at home & get quickly recovered. Given the easier rental options, makes it more accessible for the patients in need.
- User Friendly Equipment : In spite of being helpful to the patients at great deal, these equipment are easier to use. Equipment such as clinical beds & oxygen purifiers can be used in day-to-day lives, even after completely recovering from the illness. Some of these equipment are for daily use.
Why Choose Equipment Delivery at home ?
Things to Know
Your doctor, medical device specialist, & the person who delivers & sets up your equipment can give you information about the medical device being installed. They can teach you how to use the device & make any adjustments that are required.
Questions About the Device
Medical devices can be complicated, & the instructions might be hard to understand, so you should ask any questions you might have, such as:
- Is the device installed permanently or can it be moved?
- Who do I call if the device stops working?
- Are there any attachments or accessories I should keep with the device?
- Are there supplies used with the equipment that will need to be reordered?
- How often do I reorder supplies & who do I call to reorder?
Delivery, Setup, & Maintenance
You should keep some things in mind about the delivery & setup process:
- Delivery Time :The person who schedules your medical equipment delivery will contact you to arrange a time that works for you. If you have a caretaker or a family member who may be involved with your care, it is a good idea to invite them to be present when you are taught on the use of your equipment.
- Maintenance :The person who installs your medical device will review & test it to make sure it works, but you might need to have a maintenance specialist come back to check up on the device. You can call your equipment provider with any concerns or questions about equipment operation or problems. If you are renting your equipment, your medical equipment provider will also provide preventive maintenance according the schedule recommended by the manufacturer. Ask your medical device specialist how often this should happen.
- Repairs :Medical devices are built to be durable & reliable. However, like any other tool, they can stop working. Ask questions about what to do if the device fails. If you rely on the device to sustain your life, you will need to get emergency medical help if it breaks. Call Sparsh Medical Solutions.
Terms & Conditions
- For rental equipment's a refundable deposit is collected at the start of the service along with an advance rental for a period of 15 / 30 days.
- Any Damage to the rented equipment will be the liability of the customer.
- Delivery pick up & drop charges extra.
- Refunds will be processed within 1 week after discontinuation of services.