About Nursing Services
Sparsh Nursing Solutions is focused on making nursing services easily accessible at your doorstep. Sparsh Nursing Solutions in Delhi/NCR is for people who don't need to be in a hospital but can be cared at their home.
Our Nurses will come to you for specialized processes such as blood sample collection, for injections & fluids administration, catheterization, ECG, specialized post-op/bed sore dressing.
They also look after patients who are dependent, paralysed & unconscious, sometimes with tracheotomy, & those requiring continuous oxygen, BiPAP & CPAP support amongst other conditions.
We provide care based on our patient's individual treatment plan through the highest levels of quality, compassion & respect.
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Mom/Baby Nurse
- Private Duty Nurse
Why Choose Our Nursing Services?
100% on-roll & registered
nursing staff (GNM/ B.Sc./
Certified in Basic Life
Support by American
customised training with
high fidelity simulators
ICU training of nurses in
66+ practical clinical
standards & protocols
We are specialized in:
For seniors with less mobility, nursing assistance that includes personal care, grooming, bathing and feeding by empathetic nursing attendants.
Bed-Making for Seniors
Smooth, clean bed making for the seniors with solid linen, tight bottom sheets to make wrinkle-free closed medical beds for optimum comfort for the elderly.
Complete dressing and wound care that caused by bed-sores care for seniors at home by nursing attendants who are well qualified in senior care.
Nebulization, oxygen management and other thoracic care for the seniors round the clock based on the senior patient’s needs and requirements.
Injections and IV infusions
Nursing care at home for all medication needs, vaccinations, injections and IV infusions, vital check and post-surgical care for senior patients by qualified and experienced nurses.
Intravenous fluid management for seniors who require additional support by experts in elderly care, to keep the fluid balance in the body.
Insertion and removal of the urinary catheter for seniors by nursing professionals. In addition, we are experienced in providing bladder wash services for seniors.
Tracheostomy for seniors at home to clear the airway passages and or for the elderly who are in need of a prolonged respiratory and pulmonary care.
Following are the services we provide under this program:
- Explain to patients about the medication regimen as prescribed by the treating physician.
- Follow-up calls to provide psychological support.
- Follow up on patient status, check for treatment adherence & monitoring.
- Interaction with the treating physician about the patient status.
- Timely feedback on patient's progress in order to improve physician/patient alignment & disease outcomes.
- Attend to hygienic needs like diaper change, sponging, bathing & washing stained clothes.
- Preparing special meals according to the diet plan as well as monitoring the medicines via injections or pills.
- Providing inputs regarding the health of patients & tracking the patient's as well as the caregiver's progress with the help of our strong backend team of doctors, dieticians & nursing staff.
- Wound Care (Wet & Dry Dressing).
- Identifying & Managing Post Surgery Complication with the collaboration of other healthcare provider.
We offer a full spectrum of care, including:
- Companion Care: Provides personalized activities, conversation, companionship, as well as stimulation of the health of the body & mind.
- Personal Care: Provides personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, & ambulating.
- Meal Preparation: Provides the planning & preparation of meals, assistance with feeding (if necessary), & cleaning up afterwards.
- Light Housekeeping: Provides laundry & linen service.