About Physiotherapy Services
Physiotherapy uses proven techniques to help restore movement & function to anyone affected by an injury, disability or health condition. It’s a therapy that can help you achieve movement for life!
A physio will use their in-depth knowledge of how the body works, combined with hands-on clinical skills, to assess, diagnose & treat your symptoms. They can even help you prevent many injuries & health conditions.
Our physios have the skills to treat & prevent a range of health problems involving :
- Orthopaedic Conditions
- Neurological Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Postural Problems
- Geriatric Conditions
- Respiratory Conditions
- Paediatric Conditions
- Gynaecological Conditions
- Post Surgical Conditions
- Palliative Care Inconditions
Our Physios are eligible & well equipped to work in lots of diversified setups including homes, hospitals, medical centers, schools, work places, communities & private clinics.
Why Choose Our Physiotherapy Services?
Clinical Evaluation Team
for treatment monitoring
Periodic reporting on
Exercise program for
rating of 4.9/5
- In the individual worth of each individual
- Every person deserves the best quality of life possible
- Independence at all ages is critically important
- Every person has their own set of unique abilities & goals
- People are capable of learning & positive development at all ages
We Provide Treatment for:
- Orthopaedic conditions such as Osteoarthitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Cervical / Lumbar Spondylitis, Fibromyalgia, etc.
- Neurological conditions such as Brain Stroke (Hemiparesis), Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Pott's Paraplegia, etc.
- Sports injuries like Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow, Knee (ACL /MCL / Meniscal) injuries, Ankle injuries, Shin Splints, Hamstring Strain, etc.
- Postural problems like Scoliosis, Kyphosis, Torticollis, Lumbo-Pelvic Postural Dysfunction etc.
- Geriatric conditions like Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia, Urinary Incontinence, Generalized Weakness, etc.
- Respiratory conditions like COPD, Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD), Bronchial Asthma, etc.
- Paediatric conditions like Cerebral Palsy, CTEV, Down's Syndrone, etc.
- Gynaecological conditions like Stress Incontinence, Antenatal Care, Prenatal / Postnatal Care, etc.
- Post Surgical conditions like Total Knee Replacement (TKR), Total Hip Replacement (THR), Fractures, etc.
- Palliative Care inconditions like Cancer, Cardiac Diseases (Congestive Heart Failure), Renal Failures, Ankylosing Spondylitis, etc.
How it Works?
We’ll ask you some background questions about your injury & what appointment times are convenient.
We’ll match you with a Physiotherapist & confirm your appointment time.
A Physiotherapist comes to you to give you an assessment, create a treatment plan & pursue with your treatment.